Tuesday, December 19, 2006
About Me
- Name: Ms Stella
- Location: Arizona, United States
"SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHASIZES BE-ING. SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHISIZES AN UNWILLINGNESS TO BEND IN THOSE DIRECTIONS WHICH DONT FEEL RIGHT BECAUSE TO DO SO IS TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A CULTURAL STYLE AND INTEGRITY." Roger Abrahams, philosopher and scholar of African American Culture
Previous Posts
- This is my Soft Spike curler set. I have been loc...
- So mom saw my new Sister Locks for the first time ...
- Here's my first ever style attempt. This picture ...
- I've been trying to post pictures for the past wee...
- Let me take a step back and revisit the not-so-dis...
- It's a beautiful day! Here I am less than 24 hour...
- Two more days to goI have waited for two months fo...
- Looking forward to my Sister Locks installation......
- My Sisterlocks decision....OK, I've known about Si...
- I'd love to start this blog with some clever words...


3 Comments:
I definitely think she is wearing SL's and wearing them well!
Someone mentioned b4 they thot she was rockin Sisterlocks. They look good too.
It is hard to tell but they sure do look like Sisterlocks.
Post a Comment
<< Home