I've been trying to post pictures for the past week and haven't had any luck. I used my new Soft Spikes to curl my hair recently. The Soft Spikes (small size) arrived within 3 days which was great!. I spritzed my hair with water with a few drops of essential oils added (peppermint, rosemary and lavendar) then got to rolling. The process wasn't too difficult though I wasn't sure how much hair to roll on each Soft Spike to get the kind of curl I wanted. Sleeping on the Soft Spikes was comfortable and I didn't have any problems removing them the next morning. I liked the tight curls the first day, the second and third day loosened curls were my favorite. By the 5th day, there was very little curl left.
I work out (jog, pilates, aerobics classes and weight train) 6 days a week and I can feel dampness on my scalp at times. I want to wash my hair so bad but, I have to wait another 3 weeks. Luckily my hair doesn't smell (according to my DH) and my scalp doesn't itch.
Speaking of working out, I was in the locker room this morning getting ready for work and one of my gym friends (white female) asked if I had a comb, pick or brush she could use. Now she has long wavy hair down to her butt. So I remember that the day before I noticed I still had a small boar bristle brush hanging around the bottom of my gym bag so I told her that my hair is locked and I use my fingers to comb it so she can have my little brush as my brushing days are over.
I am loving my Sister Locks.
I hope to upload a few pictures in a few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home