Stella's Hair Etc.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Two more days to go
I have waited for two months for my SisterLock appointment day and now I only have two days left to wait. I am so excited. I keep looking at other blogs and pictures of locks that I admire and wondering what my locks will look like through out the many stages they will go.

I feel like my immediate family is ready for this and probably tired of me talking about Sisterlocks. I'm going to call my consultant today just to make sure everything is still on as scheduled. I also want to find out what she likes to eat/drink/snack on since she'll be spending the day at my house.

I am taking Monday (10/16/06) off from work just in case she needs more time and so that I can re-coup as well as take in my "do". I can't be running back and forth to the mirror at work. I just hope my hair will be managable in the beginning. I expect a lot of shrinkage but minimal scalpiness due to my density and texture.

Well, what ever the outcome, I know this is going to be a wonderful journey, experience, etc...

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOOOOOOH, the anticipation!! I was beside myself for at least a week before I got my locks. Everyone must have been TIRED silly listening to me talk about these darn sisterlocks!! All I can say is enjoy your hair while it is loose, because that will be the last time in a looong time (if ever) you see your hair in that state again! Post pics ASAP!! Aside from having spelling/grammar neuroses, I'm also impatient!! :) Much love, and welcome!

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Sis. RJQueen10 said...

You seemed so ready, so prepared! How awesome!

Wow, that is cool your consultant came to your home.

I am looking forward to going to my consultant's place. This will be a time to pamper myself and not have to be Mama and Wife!

Sis. RJQueen10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home