Stella's Hair Etc.

Monday, November 20, 2006

This is my Soft Spike curler set. I have been locked for about 4 weeks here. The curls are tight but I just need a change from free-styling every now and then.

6 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

Ms Stella,

I love those soft spikes on you. Since I have all these relaxed ends, seems like I can't come up with many styles. The only thing I can do is put a clip, and keep the ends pinned up. I can't wait to cut my ends.
Your locs already look great.....

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Thanks nappytexangirl,

Hang in there. Before you know it those relaxed ends will be clipped off and you'll be all natural. Having shorter than shoulder length hair takes some getting used to but just think a few years down the road when we'll have long, lovey locks!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Mzcka said...

Ms. Stella your soft spikes style is cute. I think you & I were locked about a day a part. I have a few permed ends that are driving me crazy though.....tell me, are the soft spike curlers easy to find.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Hi mzcka,

The softspikes are easy to use. You just wrap your locks around the softspike and push the pointed end of the softspike through the "key-hole" end and you're set. I've tried a looser set by using fewer softspikes which means I had a lot of locks on each softspike. It came out cute but only lasted a day.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger CloudNine said...

Ms Stella,

Your soft spikes look fabulous! What size did you use. I believe I purchased the smallest version ...not so good.(my curls were way too tight) Your look great!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks look great with those curls. I think I might break down and purchase some!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home