Looking forward to my Sister Locks installation...
Yesterday, I called my consultant just to touch base. It was so good to speak with her. I didn't want anything in particular, I just wanted to make sure she remembered me! and to let her know how much I'm anticipating my appointement.
She seemed happy to hear from me and she stated that a lot of times people will call and cancel. I guess they get cold feet or maybe the funds are not available. I assured her that I can hardly wait until my installation.
I'm going to post some photos of my hair over the next few weeks. I feel like this is my last chance to experiment with my hair. I tried two-strand twist a few weeks ago. I just twisted half my head. It took a long time and I didn't wear it outside other than pulling the twists into a band and pinning on my trusty afro pony. Maybe I'll wash and condition the braid and set my hair on rollers for a curly afro look. 5 weeks and counting!

3 Comments:
Stella...i can't wait to see your locks..make sure you take lots of photos!
Hi Stella! Sorry I'm just now visiting your blog. It's great even without pictures. Keep posting and I can't wait to see your pictures! By now you should only be a few days away from your lock date! Congratulations!
That is a good idea. To call my consultant again. Thanks for the idea! Because I have been, trying to convince myself that I am worth the costs of Sisterlocks™. I have come the the rightful conclusion, that I am worth it and I do deserve the BEST. Sisterlocks™ are for Sis. RJQueen10.
Post a Comment
<< Home