Here's my first ever style attempt. This picture was taken within the first 7 days I was Sister-locked but I couldn't download the pics until now.I spritzed with water with a few drops of essential oils added and rolled small sections of hair on small Soft-Spikes overnight.
The results... tight curls which held for a few days.
My youngin' told me I look like a Temptation.
I liked it! (not the Temptations part)

6 Comments:
Very cute curls. I like the tight look.
I like that style on your. Your spike set came out really cute.
Your hair looks very nice.
LOL...not a Temptation. I guess that is as old school as he or she could get!
I always feel very retro when I wear my soft spike curls but I love it!
Nice curls. This is a good look for you. What type of rollers did you use?
Your hair is beautiful!
Thanks for the styling tips!
Post a Comment
<< Home