Stella's Hair Etc.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'd love to start this blog with some clever words or eye-catching photo of yours truley but, I will be happy if I just get this first post in. I started this post to document my hair journey. You see, I am a proud and true "natural" hair sister. Natural meaning my hair has not been alterted by chemical processing for about 3 years now and there is not a strand of chemically or thermally straightened hair coming out of my scalp.

Now I'm going to keep it real and let you know that as I sit here and type this; there is a synthetic pony/puff attached to my own little puff. So maybe I'm not totally "natural". In any event, I'm here to share my thoughts, ideas, and experiences about my hair. Please feel free to leave a comment.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Blogger Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Hello, Ms. Stella,

I am here, taking the time to get to know you as I said I would.

So far I have read Creyole's blog from beginning to end, second I read BlaqKofi's blog from beginning to end. Now I am reading you, Ms. Stella from begininning to end. I look forward to this experience.

I think I am "addicted" to blogging -- ALREADY!


I have starting with your first post. I was so honored, that you took the time to not only visit my blog at RJQueen10 but you took your time to be my the second comment. For that reason, you will be close to my heart. See, I am easy to please.

Sis. RJQueen10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home