Stella's Hair Etc.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Introducing Rebel Lock




Ok, so I have this one lock that is growing faster than every other lock on my head. At first, it wasn't that noticeable but now it is. My consultant mentioned it this week at my recent retightening appt. She says it's a common occurrence. I've contemplated trimming it. I don't think I will though. Not just yet. I can hide it sometimes by tucking it up into my other locks. It kind of just gets lost in there. However, sometimes no matter what I do it manages to find a way to stand out in the crowd. Does anyone else out there have a "rebel" lock?

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger brunsli said...

I do too!

I mean, I did too. Snip snip...

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Krishna G said...

I just enjoy reading your blog. Your hair is looking great!! CAn't wait until I start!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger InnerBeauty said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...my first one to!! I checked out your site and enjoyed reading your blog. Always enjoy getting new info and seeing others beautifull locks. Yours are very nice by the way, gives me hope for the future of my locks!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Burnsli- I can't believe one of your locks had the nerve to act up the way you like to use those scissors!

Sweet ducky-thanks for comment. I can't wait to see your locks.

innerbeauty- I'm going to check on your blog from time-to-time so keep blogging.Thanks for the compiment on my locks.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Lakia said...

I don't know... I kinda like the rebel lock. It's a rebellious teen

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings! Just dropping by. You left a message on my blog last year, and I just wanted to share my sad news... I gained back half my weight that I lost. :(

Take care~

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Girl I call them "rogues" I have one or two in the back. They just seem to have a mind of their own and do what they want, when they want!

I've only been loc'd less than 2 weeks, the rogues are taking over and after I wash, I kind of like them with their Rebel Yell!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Taz said...

I thought I was the only one with the one longer lock :) but I like that one step child it just won't behave, your locs are really, really cute.

Taz

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute? I want one! With only a couple of months under my belt, I'm excited as to what is in store for the future. Just another one of the advantages of having "good hair"!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

How cute! I think the unique ones are the best.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Afrodite said...

I don't have locks but I do have that one rebel pieve of hair in the back towards my neck that is growing like a weed. I'm not sure what that's all about but I'm not gonna cut it...

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a lock that's racing to my bra strap...first!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Starshadow said...

I can identify with a rebel lock. Mine tends to hang down over my shoulder. I'm tempted to decorate it with beads or shells or a cuff or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home