Stella's Hair Etc.

Thursday, September 13, 2007





TEN MONTHS!!! In these photos, I've been Sisterlocked for 10 months. Wearing my hair in a "braid out" is my favorite style at this point. It's so easy to do. I just braid my hair in about 12 big plaits after a I wash it or spritz it well with my distilled water & essential oil mixture. Then let it air dry completely (usually overnight)before taking the braids out. My hair isn't fully locked but it is settled and keeps the pattern so I don't have to braid and band when washing. This is the most carefree hair I've ever had.

12 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Aya said...

Very beautiful locks. They are doing so well. I like the braid out style as well. So and low maintenance. Have a blessed day.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said...

Wow, what thick hair you have :)

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Aya, thank you for the compliment I like your braid-out also. Peace and blessings.

Chosen, a few months ago, I thought that my SL's must be almost as big a BL's then I realized that I just have a lot of thick hair. You have some thick hair yourself.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your Sisterlocks are looking great!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

WOW, they are gorgeous!!! They have really grown..

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Amba said...

Hi Stella,
Your hair is just beautiful. Thanks for your comment about the FSO pics. Check out my updates. Bless. Amba

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

I love your locs and their color. Gorgeous!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Sogolocs said...

Congratulations on your tenth month. I am at my tenth month too. We have the same lock date. I am looking forward to Nov. it will be one year. I plan on cutting off relaxed ends and putting in some natural color to cover the gray that I am not so happy with. Your styles are wonderful. Keep stylin

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, ms. stella, i finally learned how to post a comment! yay! me, but i need your help in coming up with hairstyles for my senior pictures, and prom , so please hit me up! thank ya kindly! p.s. if i go to University of Arizona, you most definetly have to show me around!

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Miss Twists said...

Hey Ms. Stella,

Your hair looks great in these pics :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Sis. RJQueen10 said...

10 is my favorite number and it looks fabulous on you. You hair is beautiful, full, and stylish.

RJQueen10

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

Your hair looks Fabulous!!!!!!!! Your locs are beautiful and they are doing so well. I can only hope that mime will look like yours. Do you mind if I add your site to my blog?

Where did you get them done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home