Hi Stella, I have your blog bookmarked! I kept looking at pictures of your progress to prepare myself. My loose ends were kind of bothering me at first and then I looked at your pictures and just told myself that they will lock up when they're ready and won't be puffy forever. So thanks for your blog! And congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Your locks look great-- I'm hoping that mine progress that much in a year.
Mae is great and fast! I'm really glad that she's here in Arizona.
Diva, Look at all of that hair on your head! I may have half as much, Damned, your hair looks great!
I was at CCSN Hygiene School for 2 yrs 2000-2002 and 863 Sahara. That D School is trifling to this day. I couldn't say this on my blog being that i am in the "D" community, I know that you understand.
I have your blog bookmarked and look for future updates!
"SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHASIZES BE-ING. SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHISIZES AN UNWILLINGNESS TO BEND IN THOSE DIRECTIONS WHICH DONT FEEL RIGHT BECAUSE TO DO SO IS TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A CULTURAL STYLE AND INTEGRITY."
Roger Abrahams, philosopher and scholar of African American Culture
10 Comments:
Happy Anniversary. Your hair looks great.
Congrats on your 1 year!
Hi Stella,
I have your blog bookmarked! I kept looking at pictures of your progress to prepare myself. My loose ends were kind of bothering me at first and then I looked at your pictures and just told myself that they will lock up when they're ready and won't be puffy forever. So thanks for your blog! And congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Your locks look great-- I'm hoping that mine progress that much in a year.
Mae is great and fast! I'm really glad that she's here in Arizona.
I REALLY like your locks! They are gorgeous. I can't wait to get where you are.
Happy 1 year locversary!!!
You have taken good care of your hair and it is paying you back by looking great.
Wow Stella! Your hair is the definition of SHEEN. Very nice.
Happy Annivesary, your locks are the business...
Diva,
Look at all of that hair on your head! I may have half as much, Damned, your hair looks great!
I was at CCSN Hygiene School for 2 yrs 2000-2002 and 863 Sahara. That D School is trifling to this day. I couldn't say this on my blog being that i am in the "D" community, I know that you understand.
I have your blog bookmarked and look for future updates!
Your locks are absolutely gorgeous !!! I celebrating one full year on the 16th of October. :) That is soo cool. I will post pics up soon. :)
Congrats mama !!!
Stella,
Your hair is fabulous! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home