Here I am in the pool for the first time since getting my Sisterlocks. That's me the third one in from the left. I made sure my hair was saturated with fresh water before getting in the pool so it would absorb less chlorinated water.
I shampooed and rinsed really well after I got out of the pool.
I've had my locks for 8 months in this photo. Not fully locked but, happy to report that no locks unravelled or slipped.
"SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHASIZES BE-ING. SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHISIZES AN UNWILLINGNESS TO BEND IN THOSE DIRECTIONS WHICH DONT FEEL RIGHT BECAUSE TO DO SO IS TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A CULTURAL STYLE AND INTEGRITY."
Roger Abrahams, philosopher and scholar of African American Culture
1 Comments:
One of the many benefits of having locked hair...Swimming!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home