Stella's Hair Etc.

Thursday, June 28, 2007


Here are a few hairstyles I've worn over the last few months. The top left is a Soft Spikes (SS) set with a decorative clip. The top right is SS set after a few days.

This is my French roll at the right. My hair is naturally layered so I can't pull it up or back into a pony tail until I get some more length.
I very rarely free-style. I'm having too much fun with braid outs, curl sets and up-dos.
I have about 4 locks with sealed ends at this point. I would probably have more if I would just free style and let it be.
I just can't stop myself. What's wrong with me :)?


Labels:

13 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Goodnapps said...

Hey Stella, you're hair is growing and looking very pretty.

Very nice progress!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Hi goodnapps, thanks for the comment. I am looking forward to my first "lock puff".

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, Ms Stella.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Mali said...

Your hair is looking great, Stella! You wear it well. Love the SS set!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

msjamison2u- thanks, you're too sweet!

mali-Aren't SS the best? easy to use and cheap too.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Maryee said...

Beautiful locks!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger NappyTexanGirl said...

These are coming along beautiful. I am jealous...

Keep us posted!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Your hair looks great!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Thank all of you ladies for your wonderful comments. I've visited your blogs and each of your locks are uniquely beautiful and I'm not just saying that!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your hair looks great! It has really grown and matured!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger ajewelle's brand new day.... said...

Hi...Reading comments and all of these wonderful blogs have let me know that I'm not alone, and I'm not crazy for thinking "what have i done!" Thanks for your encouraging words. Your locs look great and I enjoyed reading about you. I'm looking forward to posting often...

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Amba said...

Oooh. I love this hairstyle. I'm in a real styling rut now and need options. This is fab.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Sis. RJQueen10 said...

Your hair looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photos.

RJQueen10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home