Stella's Hair Etc.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Packaging is everything! A friend of mine gave me box of chocolates and they were so beautiful, I didn't want to eat them. Well, I couldn't hold out any longer so I decided to take a picture to remember them by. They tasted so lovely!


I also finally broke down and bought some new eye shadow. I don't wear eye shadow much so I had the same eye shadow for at least 5 years. I know there's some rule against that but hey, I kept it in a cool dry place and I didn't share it with anyone else.

This little beauty is called eye cake. Aren't the colors delicious and they go so well with brown skin tones. This should last me a decade!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Cashana said...

Girl, I love the colors in the eyeshadow grouping. Um, I am going to have to find one like that. Your hair is looking great too!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Naturally Sophia said...

On Eyeshadow- I am a makeup junkie. I recommend, though I know you didn't ask, L'oreal HIP eyeshadows because they are inexpensive for their quality. You can find them at Target and Walmart, etc.

BTW, I love your pic on your description page. Very cute!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Ms Stella said...

Cashana: I think the way the colors were presented is what sold me. Thanks for the hair compliment. I see you girl with your curly locks!

NS: I've seen the L'oreal HIP. They have some beautifully vibrant colors. I think I'll pick one and keep it in my gym bag for when I get dressed for work at the gym. Thanks for compliment on my pic. Your pic is cute too!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger The Loc'ed BRAT said...

Ms Stella,

I like your locks too. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Salkis Re said...

Hey, I am working on a link so you can order the Prestige D'Afrique moisturizer. I will e-mail you when its ready

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Sis. RJQueen10 said...

I like the candy packaging. Good idea to photo it for the memories. I never would have thought of that. When you finally ate the candy, did you do like I do? Did you take a sample bites of each candy? Or did you savor each individual piece?

RJQueen10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home