Thursday, March 08, 2007
About Me
- Name: Ms Stella
- Location: Arizona, United States
"SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHASIZES BE-ING. SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHISIZES AN UNWILLINGNESS TO BEND IN THOSE DIRECTIONS WHICH DONT FEEL RIGHT BECAUSE TO DO SO IS TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A CULTURAL STYLE AND INTEGRITY." Roger Abrahams, philosopher and scholar of African American Culture
Previous Posts
- IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo. I dilute it with water a...
- This is my hair at 4.5 months. I was scheduled fo...
- In February my family and I celebrated Black Hist...
- This year's blogging is off to a slow start. I'm i...
- 12/15/06: Two months. I've had my first retighteni...
- 11/15/06: One month and no major problems. No slip...
- Is Ms. King wearing Sisterlocks? What a beautiful...
- This is my Soft Spike curler set. I have been loc...
- So mom saw my new Sister Locks for the first time ...
- Here's my first ever style attempt. This picture ...


5 Comments:
Sorry for responding so late....
Your locs are really growing. It just seems like my locs have stopped growing. Maybe its just me.
Yeah, I suffered from handin hairitis for the first 3 or 4 months. I have gotten much better at just leaving my head alone.......................
it's an incurable wellness that we all share.
Thanks for coming to my spot and reading me and leaving me a comment. I am looking for an updated post from you. What gives?
Sis. RJQueen10
Your locks look so pretty and healthy in this pic. I have had my hands in my hair every since having them installed... tell me that it gets better lol. BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see some updated pics from you soon.
You have been tagged, check out my blogspot for the rules (which of course I broke) and stuff.
Sis. RJQueen10
Post a Comment
<< Home