Stella's Hair Etc.

Thursday, March 08, 2007



IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo. I dilute it with water and put it in an old Victoria's Secret body spray bottle (I got that tip from another post somewhere). Sorry I can't say how many parts water to how many parts shampoo because I just eye-balled it. The same way I do when I cook which is why I can rarely repeat a great original recipe.
My hair and scalp are also prone to being dry. During my SL installation, my consultant told me that I would have to combat that dry scalp and the minor flakiness she found near the front of my hair line. I started taking Omega 3 capsules and plenty of water on a daily basis. I spritz my hair and scalp with Rose and Lavender water with a few drops of rosemary, lavender and peppermint essential oils. Not all at once. I alternate between the two waters. The bottle in the middle of the 2nd picture is an old bottle I saved. It now has Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil with a few drops of all 3 essential oils mixed in. I have a separate spray bottle that I mix Rose or Lavender water and a few drops of this oil mixture in. All I can say is that it works for me. I no longer have a dry flaky scalp and my hair feels very soft. Smells good too!

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Abena Abena said...

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!!! I also have the leave-in mosturizer from Fantasia and it is great for the locks.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Salkis Re said...

thanks for the comment, my daughter smiled when i showed it to her. I think it's nice when our young people can get a kind word from people other than their parents. It gives them validation- it's not a because i love to speech, it's because it's true.

And this shampoo took me back, I forgot how it good it was. I'll have to buy some more real soon^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home