This is my hair at 4.5 months. I was scheduled for a retightening in a few days. My braidout is about 3 days old in these pictures and I'm wearing two decorative hair clips in the front.I very seldom free style. I've always liked to style my hair. Even when I wore individuals, I would curl and braid and twist the extensions into different styles so it's only natural that I would try out some styling options with my locks.
I love my locks and I don't want to impede their progress in any way so I'm really trying not to go overboard with the styling.

1 Comments:
Your locks look great. I don't mean to burst your bubble but IC 100% Pure Tea Shampoo has a softener in it and will loosen up your locks every time you use it despite how much you dilute it. When I used it, it completely loosed up my 3 months worth of locks and I had to stop immediately. My consultant had to retighten the shaft of every lock which is the part that most consultants avoid because it's too much work. However, if this shampoo doesn't affect your locks then by all means keep using it but I just thought i'd mention it. Watch out for the softener it. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home