This year's blogging is off to a slow start. I'm in need of a camera. I've been using my DH's camera which, I haven't mastered quite yet. Now the memory is full and I don't know how to empty it! I just want to go out and buy my own camera so I can decide what features I want and pick the most user friendly one possible. However, everytime I seriously think of heading to the electronics store to buy a camera, my budget consious starts in on me. Do you really need a new camera? What about the vacuum waiting at the repair shop to be picked up? You know you're over due on your routine car maintenance. OK, I won't buy a new camera until the other breaks or, I do really well at work next month and earn some extra commissions.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
About Me
- Name: Ms Stella
- Location: Arizona, United States
"SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHASIZES BE-ING. SOUL IS SASS BECAUSE SASS IS ONE OF THOSE ACTIONS THAT EMPHISIZES AN UNWILLINGNESS TO BEND IN THOSE DIRECTIONS WHICH DONT FEEL RIGHT BECAUSE TO DO SO IS TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A CULTURAL STYLE AND INTEGRITY." Roger Abrahams, philosopher and scholar of African American Culture
Previous Posts
- 12/15/06: Two months. I've had my first retighteni...
- 11/15/06: One month and no major problems. No slip...
- Is Ms. King wearing Sisterlocks? What a beautiful...
- This is my Soft Spike curler set. I have been loc...
- So mom saw my new Sister Locks for the first time ...
- Here's my first ever style attempt. This picture ...
- I've been trying to post pictures for the past wee...
- Let me take a step back and revisit the not-so-dis...
- It's a beautiful day! Here I am less than 24 hour...
- Two more days to goI have waited for two months fo...

3 Comments:
Oh my, I don't know what I would do without my digital camera. I remember when my husband said he wanted to get me a digital camera two years ago and I was opposed to it because I didn't think I would like it. But now I can't keep my hands off of it.
Hi Chosen Vessel, I am seriously thinking about splurging and getting my own camera. What kind do you have?
Hello Ms. Sella,
Thank you for taking the time to be my second post on my blog! I appreciate you. I came over here to find out more about you and it seems like we have similiar spirits. Our blog sitestempletes seem similiar to me. Well, after I read BlaqKofi's blog I am going to take some time to get to know ya better. Right now I have time, I out from school for the next 20 or so days.
Sis. RJQueen10
Post a Comment
<< Home